Collection of Information
We collect information when you browse the site, when you place an order and when you fill out any of the forms.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, such as:
- your IP address
- the type of hardware and browser you use
- the page(s) you are viewing
Use of Information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
- Provide personalized advertising content
- Improve our website
- Improve customer service and your support needs
- Contact you by email
- Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe:
- SSL protocol
- Login/password access management
- Network monitoring software
- Multiple computer backups
We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user’s browser loads a particular website: the site sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website’s server.
We can distinguish two types of cookies, which have different purposes: technical cookies and advertising cookies:
– Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing experience, to facilitate it and to perform certain functions. For example, a technical cookie may be used to remember the answers entered in a form or the user’s preferences regarding the language or layout of a website, when such options are available.
– Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can be used to carry out targeted advertising, i.e. advertising determined according to the user’s navigation.
We use technical cookies and advertising cookies.
We use Google Analytics which is a statistical tool for audience analysis that generates a cookie to measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed and the activity of visitors. Your IP address is also collected to determine the city from which you connect.
However, such a refusal could prevent the proper functioning of the website.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, occasional news, product information, new products etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, simply make a request by filling out this form.
Right to access, modify and delete your data
If, at any time, you wish to have access to your personal information, or if you wish to modify or delete them, you just have to make the request directly on this form
We are committed to offering you a right of opposition and withdrawal of your personal information. The right to object is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at
Les Ajoncs d’Or
Chemin du rocher
44500 La Baule
Tel : 33 (0)2 40 60 33 29
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Section of the website : /personal-data-management/
Conservation of data
The personal data of our Internet users are kept for a maximum period of 36 months